September 30, 2016
Hands on Training Sessions featured at the Northeast Greenhouse Conference Growers always value hands-on training sessions to learn the tools they need to be successful in today’s competitive environment. Come participate in the following hands on training sessions: Monitoring the Greenhouse Environment by Chris Currey from Iowa State University to be held on Thursday, November […]
September 28, 2016
Space is still available at the CIPWG Invasive Plant Symposium: Invasive Plants in Our Changing World: Learn from the Past, Prepare for the Future, which will be held at the UConn Student Union in, Storrs, CT on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The symposium will be presented by the Connecticut Invasive Plant Working Group […]
September 26, 2016
We had a very enthusiastic group of participants at our fermentation workshop in North Haven on November 17th. Participants learned about food processing and safely, and are ready to tackle their own garden produce for enjoyment into the winter months.
View all the news on our blog.
The UConn Extension App Challenge is a contest to develop innovative apps that tie UConn’s research to real life. Learn More.
- 10/15 Tolland County Annual 4-H Awards & Recognition Night
- 10/17 Tractor Safety & Maintenance for New Farmers
- 10/18 Tractor Safety & Maintenance for New Farmers
- 10/19 Safety & Maintenance for Small Engines & Power Tools
- 10/28 Hartford County 4-H Awards Night
- 11/06 Hartford County 4-H Teen and Volunteer Banquet